Customized CNC Swiss type lathe maintenance method
Now Customized CNC Swiss type lathe is used more and more widely in various industries, but many people do not pay attention to the maintenance of the lathe when using it, so it is easy to malfunction and shorten the life of the lathe, so pay attention to the maintenance of the lathe, generally For daily maintenance of CNC machining, it includes: daily inspection, weekly inspection, monthly inspection, quarter inspection and semi-annual inspection. In general, CNC machining CNC machine tools, preventive maintenance operations are as follows:
1. CNC machining CNC machine inspection, its main items include hydraulic system, spindle lubrication system, rail lubrication system, cooling system and pneumatic system. The daily inspection needs to be tested according to the normal conditions of each system. When the spindle lubrication system process is detected, the power light will light up and the hydraulic pump will run normally. If the power light is off, the spindle should be stopped and contact the mechanical engineer for maintenance.
2. CNC machining CNC machine tool weekly inspection, the items to be inspected include machine tool parts and spindle lubrication system. These two samples should be properly inspected weekly, especially for removing machine scraps from machine parts and performing external debris cleaning.
3. CNC machining CNC machine tool monthly inspection, and the like requires power and air to check in the dryer. The power supply voltage is rated at 180V-220V under normal conditions, and the frequency is about 50Hz. If there is an abnormality, it needs to be measured and adjusted. The air dryer should be removed once a month and then cleaned and assembled.
4. CNC processing CNC machine tool quarterly inspection
The quarterly inspection should be mainly carried out from the three aspects of the machine bed, hydraulic system and spindle lubrication system. For example, when checking the machine bed, it depends on the accuracy of the machine tool and whether the machine level meets the requirements in the manual. If you have any problems, you should contact the mechanical engineer immediately. When inspecting the hydraulic system and the spindle lubrication system, if there is a problem, replace the new oil with 6oL and 20L and clean it.
5. CNC machining CNC machine tools for half a year, you need to check the machine tool hydraulic system, spindle lubrication system and X-axis, if there is a problem, you should replace the new oil, and then carry out the cleaning work. After fully familiarizing with and mastering the knowledge of preventive maintenance, it is necessary to have a deeper understanding and necessary grasp of the causes and treatment of abnormal phenomena in the hydraulic system. The corresponding repairs should be taken in a timely manner.