Several problems that cannot be ignored when choosing Automatic Cnc Lathe
The size of the main specifications of the Automatic Cnc Lathe should be compatible with the contour size of the workpiece. That is, small workpieces should be processed by small-size machine tools, and large-size workpieces should be processed by large-size machine tools, so that the equipment is used reasonably. When choosing a Automatic Cnc Lathe, the following aspects should generally be considered:
1. The size of the main specifications of the Automatic Cnc Lathe should be compatible with the contour size of the workpiece. That is to say, small workpieces should be processed by small-size machine tools, and large-size workpieces should be processed by large-size machine tools, so that the equipment can be used reasonably.
2. The structure of the machine tool depends on the influence of factors such as the size of the machine tool and the weight of the workpiece.
3. The working accuracy of the machine tool is compatible with the processing accuracy required by the procedure. The machine tool should be selected according to the machining accuracy requirements of the parts. For example, the rough machining process with low precision requirements should be selected with low precision machine tools, and the precision machining process with high precision requirements should be selected with high precision machine tools.
4. The power and stiffness of the machine tool and the range of maneuvering should be compatible with the nature of the process and the most suitable cutting parameters. If the rough machining process removes a large blank margin, and the cutting margin is selected to be large, the machine tool is required to have high power and good rigidity.
5. Convenient clamping and simple fixture structure are also factors that need to be considered when selecting Automatic Cnc Lathe. Choosing to use horizontal Automatic Cnc Lathe or vertical Automatic Cnc Lathe will directly affect the structure of the selected fixture and the processing coordinate system, and directly affect the difficulty of CNC programming and the reliability of CNC machining.